Wednesday, June 03, 2009

In-line Skating at Toa Payoh

Was wheeling Eugene back home after my lunch and came across these youngsters learning how to skate.







So I stayed around for awhile - to listen to some pointers given by the instructors, ha ha

I can't skate - no sense of balance.

I remembered when I was young, that I had tried to skate before. I squat on the floor and push myself around. Then I got bolder, I stood up and had my brother pushed me from the back, wheeee.........bam! I didn't know how to stop and slam onto a wall.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Where is this place? I looking for a coaching center for my 4yrs son in and around TOA PAYOH. Please suggest any good place.

    Regards
    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there's a skating club in TP. I've only saw them there once. I've not seen any of the skaters practising anymore. Sorry unable to help.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails