Friday, April 24, 2009

Sound of Music

More than 200 dancers were performing their version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. with just 2 rehearsals they created this amazing stunt!

Those 4 fantastic minutes started the 23 of march 2009, 08:00 AM.

It is a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music".


Absolutely delightful!




I remember when I was young, I just love watching musicals and my dad would bring me to the movies. "Sound of Music" was one of my favourite and I think I must have watched it at least 5 times! - my dad loves musical too.

When I started working, I was fortunate to visit Austria and went a "Sound of Music" tour in Salzburg. I saw the palace, the garden pavillion and the church where the couple got married in the movie. It is a small church and so quaint.

Salzburg is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails