Sunday, May 18, 2008

BBQ at Leisure Farm Resort

17 May 2008

Invited by hubby's fren for a bbq at Leisure Farm resort, Johore Bahru. Suppose to be a gathering for the vintage VW cars club.

It was the long weekend as 19 May, Monday being a Public Holiday, Vesak Day.

When we got to the Woodlands checkpoint, apparently due to the large number of motobikers going back to M'sia, another lane was opened for the bikers which was the lane of the overhead bridge.

My gosh, it was a sea of bikes. Tried to take a pic but unable cos I've only got my camera phone and it's not clear.


We thought it will be long wait - but it wasn't too bad - about half an hour only. I guess the immigration had anticipate a huge crowd and they have policemen co-ordinating the traffic so it was pretty smooth.



Look at this vintage VW van. It's the same one that Jamie Oliver drives. So retro and cool!



Some of the vintage car owners. Most own the Beetle. Sorry, unable to take any pics of it cos it was too dark and I ain't got no flash on my camera phone.




With Chloe.








Sophia in white, bbqing. She was absolutely wonderful in bbqing for us. It was really a very hot and humid nite and it was worse bbqing and being near to the pit. Wah, I cannot tahan but to move away.

So Sophia, thanks! - you are really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails