Monday, June 10, 2013

East Ocean Teochew Restaurant

08 June 2013


Went to Takashimaya to buy something and decided to have dinner there too.







Sorry no pics. By the time I realised to take some pics, food was half gone.

Yes, the food's good ! Every dish that we ordered.

The venison in black pepper sauce was excellent - it had that wok-hei. Prices is very reasonable too(I was surprised, I thought it would be higher)

When I was looking for a place to eat, when I saw this restaurant, I had a feeling that the food's gonna be good.

The restaurant's decor reminds me of those olden days. Most of the waiters and waitresses are old uncles and aunties and looks like they've been with the restaurant a long time. Most of them speaks Cantonese. And you can tell that they take pride in their job and also very knowledgeable.
It's like those restaurant from yesteryears and of cos, the food's good.


East Ocean Teochew Restaurant Pte Ltd
391 Orchard Road
#05-08/09 Ngee Ann City, Podium Block
Singapore 238872
Tel : 62359088
www.eastocean.com.sg


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails