Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Big Lizard @ Botanic Gardens

20 March 2013


Look what we saw. A big lizard ! sunbathing.


The kid like to throw leaves into this little stream and watch it float away.
I told him that he can get into the stream if he wants. You should see his face lighted up.
Soon he was happily splashing the water with his legs. He fell down once but I acted not too concern(of cos, I was spying to make sure it wasn't anything major) and asked him to get up.

Kids nowadays unfortunately will not get to experience the joy of longkang fishing for example.
I remembered walking with my cousins from Toa Payoh to MacRitchie Reservoir and along the way, we would go into the longkang/drains and this were big ones, to catch little guppies and tadpoles.
We got dirtied and wet but boy, we had such a fun time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails