Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hubby's Birthday Dinner @ Raffles Town Club

28 November 2012

Off we went for hubby's birthday dinner at "The Dining Room" at Raffles Town Club.

The restaurant is grand but unfortunately, overall the food is only so-so.

The first time I went, I had fish and it did not wow me. Thought I'll give it another try but yet their dishes do not wow me. I guess I expected more.


My appetiser - think it was some duck liver or something - tasty.



My French Duck confit - a bit over fried.



Hubby's chicken - quite disappointed with this dish. Chicken was small (or maybe becos it was cornish hen hence it was small) and very very small portion of veggies. 
Hubby was still hungry after this.


Dessert was good, especially the molten lava cake.





Happy Birthday Hubby !

(next time, I'll choose the place, ya)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails