Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Overlapped Parallel Dimension?

Ok, I've told you before of my experiences with "Parallel Dimensions".

And now, I've recently got another experience which was a first for me.


My father accidentally dropped his denture and wanted me to find a dentist to glue it back for him. Since it was evening, I told him that I'll go and inquire with the 2 dental clinics near my place the next morning.. And the whole night, I was thinking where are the other dental clinics (besides the 2 that I know of) which I can inquire.

Early the next morning, my dad called me on my mobile even though I was at home. He thought that I should be out of the house as it's usually the time that I bring Eugene to school but Eugene's holiday programme starts later.

Anyway, my dad told me that he would prefer to go back to the National Dental Centre as they have his records there and he likes the doctor.

I asked my dad to check his NDC appointment card and to give me the telephone number stated there.

After hanging up the mobile. I immediately went to get my house's cordless phone but before I could dial the numbers, the phone rang.

Hmm.... who could it be? so early!

Hello?

Good morning, I'm calling from the National Dental Centre and I'm returning your call.

????????? I was dumbfounded. I wanted to ask her questions but I thought since she's on the line, I get my dad's appointment fixed first.

After the appointment's being fixed. I asked the lady.

Er... you called me, you're returning my call?

Yes, we got your missed call.

Oh, ok thanks - I didn't want to ask more or she'll think I'm crazy.


I never did call the NDC, so how could she have a missed call from me?

I thought that maybe my dad called NDC and left a message for them to call me? but why should he do that when he wanted me to call NDC instead.
My dad's is hard of hearing due to the chemos so I do all his apppointments as he would not be able to hear very clear what the other party is saying in normal tone. I practically have to shout in order for my dad to hear me over the phone.

Anyway, I asked him if he did call NDC but he said no.




Now the NDC lady said it's missed call, not left a message - so the missed call number is my house number and that's how she called me at home.


Did my thinking hard about it, my subconscious mind made it happened?

or was it my parallel self in the parallel dimension who had already made the call and somehow at that moment, both of our dimension happened to overlap resulting in me receiving the phone call from NDC in my dimension when it should have been received in the parallel dimension?







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails