Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bee Movie

Eugene just loves the 'Bee Movie'.

He now wants to be a Pollen Jock in the Bee Movie (the pollen jocks are the bees who goes out of the hive to collect pollen. They are the elite bees, like the top fighter pilots in Top Gun)

Yep, he's no longer into Bob The Builder.

So I've made and change my blog's background to Bee Movie and have superimposed the pollen jock's helmet and pollen gun (special gun to collect pollens) on him.

He was thrilled to bits when I showed his photo to him, helmet and pollen gun and all - though I think he must be wondering, "but I don't remember wearing the helmet and holding the pollen gun at all!".

Of cos, once again to mention this to my readers - this background is sized to my computer screen. So if you have a different size screen from mine, you might see the background as either too big or too small. In either case, just hold down 'ctrl' and use the centre scroll wheel on your mouse to either size it bigger or smaller so that the background will fit your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails