Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chris Lee at my block

TCS is filming at my block. I can even see them acting from my service-area's windows. Saw Chris Lee and another actor but I can't remember his name.

A few days later, more actors and actresses came to film at the playground.

I find Chris Lee quite a friendly person. The 1st time I saw him was when he was in his mediacorp bus. I was wheeling E and I kaypoh try to see who's in the bus and saw him, he happened to look and kind of gave a smile. That was nice, unlike the rest where they pretend not to see you or if they do, they just look away.

Today, Chris Lee was filming again. I was carrying E downstairs for a walk and saw them filming. He looked at us and smiled and later when his acting part was done, he walked over to look at E.

He came across as a humble and friendly person and quite good-looking too, ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails