Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Wedding

Are you like me, where the whole bunch of the wedding albums are collecting dust on a shelf or inside a cupboard - never to see the light of day ?

And looking at page after page of pics which is rather monotonous and which starts to look the same after a while?

So I thought it will be interesting to do digital scrapbooking of some of my wedding photos hosted by Scrapblog. I can put in backgrounds and stickers and other stuff to make the pages more alive.

I hope to be able to print it soon as the printing of the Scrapblog albums are so far only available within USA - but the people at Scrapblog have told me that they are looking into International delivery soon.























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails