Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Wedding (on Scrapblog)

Found a new interest - digital scrapbooking.

This site is just awesome. You can choose the designs from their templates or re-design it to make it unique. There are plenty of backgrounds, pics etc and music too to choose from. You can order and have them printed out into a booklet too - check it out at :


Create multimedia digital scrapbooks for free at Scrapblog. Print your creations into high quality keepsake books, soft cover books, greeting cards, and post cards.


I'm slowly putting some of my wedding pics onto this digital scrapbook as I realised that all our wedding photo-albums are collecting dust in some obscure corner of our bookshelf (think most of you are the same, right?). It's rather boring pouring over the many, many pics inserted in those photos pockets, you kind of glaze over it. At least, with this digital scrapbook, it's colourful and interesting.

Of cos, I will not be putting in all the pics (too many!). Just some main ones. Most probably, I'll have it printed out in a booklet with all the designs that I had done.

I'll be posting a couple of my digital wedding scrapbooks and will be posting it as I finish each one.

Here's the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails