Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spa Treats at Laguna Golf n Country Club

22 March 2008

Got a spa treat from my fren J. Went with her and her mom to the Lagunita Spa at the Laguna National Golf and Country Club.

It was 4 hours of bliss. The decor's very balinese and you don't feel like you're in Singapore. I had the marine soak, volcanic rub, full body massage and hair spa while J and her mom had the same soak, rub, massage but a facial instead.

J had a male masseuse as her mom decided to join in for the spa last minute and the spa's ladies' were all fully booked - unfortunately he does not look like Edisen Chen :( (and for those thinking...., my masseuse is female, ok).

I had a suite all by myself, this is where I had the outdoor soak in the bathtub....wah, so siok...... before I went indoor for my other treatments.




This is the couple suite which J and her mom occupied. They soaked in that huge tub.







J and her mom stepped outside their suite to another adjoining balinese hut for their facials.


We will be going again next month to try out their other spa packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails