Monday, February 04, 2013

50th Wedding Anniversary

02 February 2013


My in-laws' 50th Wedding Anniversary at the Padang Palace Restaurant, Singapore Recreation Club.



Eugene drew a family pic which we put together with the anniversary card that we got for my in-laws.
I thought that tall building is our HDB flat but the kid said that it's a tall hotel.
Words written by hubby except for his own name which he wrote himself.


Just beside the Padang



Father-in-law, mother-in-law, hubby(eldest), brother, sister(youngest)













My stomach used to be flat, in fact concave, ya that's how thin I was.
Now, even without eating, the stomach still bulge - sigh - I seriously have to start my Pilates again.
Suck in the stomach - yes, I'm sucking in my stomach !





























Eugene : why is the pig so small ?
Me : because it's a baby pig.
(Eugene looking at me with a weird expression)
Eugene : why eat the pig, it's just a baby !
(Alamak, what to say to him?)

Eugene : what's that on the eyes ?
Daddy : cherries
Eugene : why they put the cherries on the eyes? may I have it ?
Daddy : sure ! (daddy pluck one of the cherries off one of the eyes and gave it to Eugen thinking he wants to eat the cherry)

Eugene : (staring at the eye) what happened to the eye ? why is the eye plucked out ?
Gulp.......I don't know what to say - at this point, everybody's looking damn guilty about eating a baby pig with the eyes plucked out.










Sis-in-law welcoming everybody.


Cutting the cake and making a speech about their marriage.
I like the speech very much - it was humorous and insightful -
especially the part 
"whatever your wife says, you must say 'you are right'" ha, ha


The Bestman and Bridesmaid.




Picture taken by Eugene. Looked like taken in a studio.










Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary !




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails