Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grandma's Birthday

1 October 2011


Ok, it's been awhile since I had posted anything. As I've said, no mood lah.

But seeing so many stuff to blog down, think I had better start before the year is over.

Even though it's now December but I'll blog the post according to the months that it happened - this is for my own record.

So first up is my mom's birthday.



Eugene waiting to blow out the candle (yes, so long it's a cake with candles, he'll want to blow it)




Why 2 cakes? one is from my mom's colleagues and one is from my sis-in-law (the mango one)



My dad - the best dad. Quiet, proud and very responsible.




The 4 pics below was shot by Eugene!





No. 3 - the youngest - a mischievous monkey



 No.2 - so different - quiet and studious




No. 1 - the eldest - the sportsman




The 3 grandsons pooled their money and bought my mom a handbag. Aww.... so sweet......



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails